DIY Video [Workshop]
'D.I.Y Video for the Savvy Entrepreneur'
2 DAY WORKSHOP - Tentative for June/July 2018 - Dates TBA
Institute for Learning Professionals (ILP Hub), 17 Gould St, Herston Q
Kerry Warnholtz, is a professional photographer and videographer who understands the challenges of those starting out in video, and strongly believes in empowering women and business owners to give them a lift up. In her affordable, easily digestible DIY VIDEO WORKSHOP, she shares her knowledge and experience, so you can avoid the pitfalls she went through, and shows that just with a tool you already have, i.e. your MOBILE PHONE, you can start creating quality video.
In our upcoming workshop, this is what you'll learn:
- [NEW] FACEBOOK LIVE - VIDEO & STRATEGY. Take advantage of the 2018 changes to FB algorithms for more engagement and to build community.
- Camera confidence, and HOW TO FEEL CONFIDENT AND AT EASE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.
- CREATING THE RIGHT LIGHT FOR YOUR VIDEOS, whether you are indoors or outdoors.
- HOW TO RECORD QUALITY AUDIO and get clear sound on your videos.
- What EQUIPMENT you need to get started in video THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK!
- EDITING AND STYLING YOUR VIDEO WITH TEXT, TITLES, MUSIC, VOICE-OVERS, AND MORE...all from your mobile phone.
- SAVING & UPLOADING TO SOCIAL MEDIA, including Facebook, Websites, Linkedin, Instagram & more.
- AND MUCH MORE...
***PLUS*** GUEST PRESENTER Georgie Hope, will be speaking about VIDEO SEO and sharing her knowledge about what you can do to optimise your videos and get them ranking on search engines
Sample Participant Video
Watch Mark's Introductory Video, shot and created by himself, all on his mobile phone, within one month of completing the DIY Video Workshop in November, 2017.
You can also find Mark's Youtube video on his website home page.
FREE 90 MIN WEBINAR
'How to Create, Edit and Plan Your Videos on Your Phone'
Tuesday 27th February, 2018 @ 10:30am & 7pm [Completed]
This webinar is ideal for any of you who want to create videos easily on your mobile phone, (great for the budget-conscious entrepreneurs), and who have yet to try video or are a bit reluctant and want to dip your toes in.
I'll be explaining how to create, edit and plan out your videos one-to-one, and how you can do this all on your phone, as it's becoming more apparent that businesses need to better utilise video.
We'll also talk about the upcoming changes to Facebook algorithms that mean FB Live videos will become more important to get engagement and to ensure your posts are seen.
*GET FREE ACCESS TO THE WEBINAR RECORDING BELOW