DIY Video [Workshops]
'D.I.Y Video for the Savvy Entrepreneur!'
Kerry Warnholtz, is a professional photographer and videographer who understands the challenges of those starting out in business and video, and strongly believes in empowering women and business owners to give them a lift up. In her affordable, easily digestible DIY VIDEO WORKSHOPS, she shares her knowledge and experience, so you can avoid the pitfalls she went through, and shows that just with a tool you already have, i.e. your MOBILE PHONE, you can start creating quality video to build your client base and community.
What you will learn in her comprehensive 2 DAY STARTER VIDEO WORKSHOP:
- Learn camera confidence, and HOW YOU CAN FEEL CONFIDENT AND AT EASE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.
- Learn what EQUIPMENT you need to get started in video THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK! You need less than what you think.
- Learn WHAT VIDEO TYPES ARE BETTER SUITED YOUR BUSINESS and when to use them, including Facebook Live & Linkedin Native Video, vlogs, intervews, training and educational videos, explainer videos, and more.
- Do you get dark circles under your eyes and dark video? You will learn how to use the light available to you, as well as how to CREATE THE RIGHT LIGHT TO BANISH DARKNESS AND CREATE FLATTERING LIGHT, whether you are indoors or outdoors.
- Have shaky, distracting video? Discover simple tricks and tools to GET STEADY, SMOOTH VIDEO without the shake.
- Learn how to SET UP YOUR BACKGROUND, as well as how to compose your 'scene' to suit your business to MAKE IT LOOK PROFESSIONAL AND INVITING.
- Don't know what to say? Kerry will teach you HOW TO WRITE A SCRIPT, that engages your audience, doesn't bore them, and inspires them to pick up the phone and call you.
- Have crappy audio? LEARN HOW TO RECORD SOUND CORRECTLY so that you get clear, crisp sound every time, and learn what sounds you need to be aware of when indoors and outdoor.
- Learn how to EDIT AND STYLE YOUR VIDEO WITH TEXT, MUSIC AND MORE...all from your mobile phone.
- So now you know how to create a video and edit and you're proud of your finished result. But you'll need to know how to UPLOAD TO SOCIAL MEDIA, INCLUDING FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE AS WELL AS YOUR WEBSITE. Kerry will teach you how!
- Automatic inclusion in our Exclusive DIY VIDEO FB COMMUNITY where you can share and discuss your projects and challenges, and get feedback and support from Kerry and others in the community, well after the workshop, which is when most people get stuck.
***PLUS***Simone De Haas will be our GUEST PRESENTER on DAY 1 of the workshop as part of the CAMERA CONFIDENCE segment!
GUEST SPEAKER Simone de Haas, full-time professional speaker and speaker coach will guide you through tried and tested techniques that will help you harness your creativity and inspired speaking style in her 45 minute 'Spotlight on Speaking' Interactive Session on DAY 1 of the workshop!
Simone will focus on the ACT of speaking with confidence – simple tools for delivering with authenticity and credibility. Simone will also help you identify your preferred vocal style, and how you can best utilise this to generate trust, influence your audience and create greater visibility for you and your business.
BEST OF ALL, THIS HANDS-ON WORKSHOP WILL SEE YOU WALK AWAY WITH YOUR OWN VIDEO CREATION & THE KNOW-HOW TO CONFIDENTLY START ENGAGING YOUR COMMUNITY AND WIDER AUDIENCE!
***ALERT***HAVE YOU EVER DONE A COURSE OR WORKSHOP AND THEN PROMPTLY FORGOTTEN HOW TO DO THE THING AFTER YOU'VE WALKED OUT THE DOOR? 2-3 hour DIY Video workshops or presentations are a great way to create awareness around the need for video in your business and I highly encourage them. However, if you want to create 'quality' video during the event, AND be able to remember how to do it AFTER the event, then hands-on guidance, learning, application and practice is essential, as well as after-event guidance and support over a longer period . You just can't learn all this stuff in 2-3 hours and hope to remember everything. That's why I've created this comprehensive 2-DAY Starter Video Workshop for the savvy entreprenuer with after-event support.
DATES: 3RD & 4TH NOVEMBER, 2017 (FRI & SAT)
TIMES: 9am for 9:15am Start - 4pm
LOCATION: St Columbs Anglican Church Ministry Centre, 23 Victoria St, Clayfield Q
INCLUDED: Morning & Afternoon Tea + Light Lunch + Workbook + Guest Presenter
TICKET PRICING & PAYMENTS
SPRING SUPER EARLY BIRD $385.00 (when you pay by 18 Sep)
SPRING EARLY BIRD $405.00 (when you pay by 6 Oct)
SPRING FULL RATE $450.00 (when you pay by 1 Nov)
KBN Members, click on the button below. Discounted Price appears when you click on 'Buy Tickets' on Sticky Tickets event page and enter your Promotional Code.
***EASY PAYMENT PLAN OPTION AVAILABLE FOR SPRING EARLY BIRD & SPRING FULL RATE***
Please contact Kerry on 0488 723 673 to set up a payment plan for SPRING EARLY BIRD and SPRING FULL RATE (Direct Deposit only).
***DIRECT DEPOSIT PAYMENT OPTION***
Please note for ease of payment, Direct Deposit is available. Please quote your name as the reference. Details as follows:
- Name: Kerry Warnholtz T/As Truth Seeker Images
- Bank: Heritage Bank Beenleigh Q
- BSB: 638-060
- A/c No: 13340611
*N.B. Please advise via email that you have made a direct deposit, advising your Name, Email address and Contact Phone.